When compared to running a school on tonnes of paperwork, having a school management system may be just the solution to operate more efficiently and cost-effectively.
An integrated software should include storage of students and parents’ information, the ability to communicate with parents transparently, a hassle-free fee service and more. With various features that it can offer, it will surely minimise the workload of teachers, thus allowing them to focus on providing quality education to their students.
Read on to find out how schools can save time and money with a school management system.
All-in-One Parent Platform
Instead of setting weekly meetings with parents amidst their ongoing schedules (and with COVID-19 making it difficult for in-person gatherings), printing multiple reports and letters, schools can easily share updates and students’ progress via a parent app, such as the Little Family Room. An app exclusively for parents enables them to receive:
- Daily check-in and out photos
- Observations and evaluation progress
- Invoices and receipts
- Event updates
- A Bulletin board for any announcements
- A communication platform with schools (without using a third-party platform)
No doubt a school can save time and reduce costs when everything is done on a single parent app.
school management system has the potential to provide a paperless method of saving important documents such as student admission forms, licensing reports, and fee-related documents, thereby eliminating any waste of time, energy, and money. It requires tremendous effort and cost to maintain and keep documents which can be difficult to retrieve too once it overflows.
Thus by incorporating software, important documents can be stored in a digital manner in cloud storage, have the documents organised and are easily accessible too.
More about paperless solutions here: Using Technology to Run a School
Enhancing Daily Operations
- Fee-Related: Printing, writing or preparing fee-related documents can be a hassle. Schools may either find it hard to keep track or lose the motivation to keep them organised. With a system like LittleLives, schools can generate invoices with a click of a button, have a record of the various banking transactions and parents also get their copies as well.
- Enrolment: Reduce manual work when it comes to having a digitalised enrolment process. Manage inquiries, waitlists and onboarding all in one place. Guess what? Not a single piece of paper needs to be printed with a school management system.
- Attendance: Take control of your everyday attendance by digitalising it. With a timestamp and visual health check attached to the check-in and out photos, schools can smoothen their attendance process by minutes. Staff and visitors use the same feature too which allows schools to easily keep records of attendance.
Read more here: How Technology Helps Save Time and Resources During Admission
To sum it up
A smart school management system is designed to make your life easier. It is the nervous system for your institution around which other technologies are incorporated. It is, in fact, a master plan to regulate administrative operations in a consolidated, integrated, efficient and smooth way to increase the productivity of your school.
If you are still looking for a system that will work well for your school's operations, you can contact LittleLives to see how we can help!